Hello, my name is Sasha King. I offer a personal therapy in my private practice. I help clients moving forward and making positive changes in their lives according to their needs and wishes.
I have worked in a variety of settings with a wide range of issues such as:
- self development
- depression / post-natal depression
- anxiety /panic /phobias
- childhood abuse / neglect
- relationship /family difficulty
- bereavement and loss
- obsessive compulsive disorders
- low self esteem/confidence
- cultural /multicultural issues
- life changes difficulties
- maternity issues
I am a qualified counsellor and Registered Member of British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) and I follow their Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling & Psychotherapy.